Monday, July 27, 2009

My day so far (:

Hey everyone,
Okay so Its monday today... (I think ha) anyways, I woke up this morning not breathing to well because i have asthma ugh ): And i filmed a video but when i wet to upload the video to the computer i couldnt find the USB cord. I dont know what im going to do, i guesse ill just keep looking. Anyways i havent ate lunch yet but im kinda craving burger king, wich isnt good because im trying to lay off of the fast food. but i think ill just get a kids meal and then not eat fast food for a while (: . Or maybe ill get mcdonalds because they came out with Ty babies! (: haha, Oh and BTW I am loving the Lush 'Honey I washed the kids' soap!!! Its true love (:.. Today i might film a few more videos and then upload them once i find my USB cord. Oh and ive been o nthe hunt for cute summer skirts and dresses! (: so if you know where to get any let me know?.. Umm i think im gonna have someone stay the night tonight because im bored. But im also getting sick ): My nose is plugged and i cant breath plus im coughing alot. Well im beginging to just ramble on so i better go! Ill probably be updating on my Twitter alot 2day so ttyl!

xoxo,
Bethany
God Bless

10 comments:

  1. H&M has lots of really cute dresses, skirts and those kind of stuff. I buy most of my summer dresses there:P


    follow my blog http://angelaalinas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like DeLias, but they're kinda pricey.
    And Alloy, but they're strictly online.
    Also, Urban Outfitters, sometimes.
    I also agree with the other person, H&M.
    Also you can't go wrong with Forever 21 and Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm yummY T_T
    hehehe
    anyway You should write a blog about ur contest too^.^
    some pictures as wells.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and Youtube Channel!

    Hope you follow my blog, That would be great

    http://isabella-passionforfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww!poor u.Ive got athsma too and my sis and my dad : (.It sucks.I think u shud get that burger and stay in bed watching tv!!!oh and hey,wana chk out my bog?

    www.lefashionz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your blog is amazing!! :)
    I always watch your videos on youtube!!
    I love them, but your blog is also great.
    Do you like to follow each other??

    http://leeshionable.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like to follow each other?

    wimperextensions1.blogspot.nl

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey vuys can you check out my blog?

    www.blondebabblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please follow https://twitter.com/itsdemi_t
    http://instagram.com/itsdemiii

    ReplyDelete